Congratulations to the following instructors for garnering a Departmental Graduate Teaching Commendation for Fall 2018!
- Donald Baucom, Richard Lee Simpson Distinguished Professor of Clinical Psychology
- Patrick Curran, Professor of Quantitative Psychology
- Sylvia Fitting, Assistant Professor of Behavioral and Integrative Neuroscience
- Kelly Giovanello, Professor of Cognitive Psychology
- Joe Hopfinger, Professor of Cognitive Psychology
- Enrique Neblett, Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology
- Jonathan Parsons, Cognitive Psychology graduate student
Departmental Graduate Teaching Commendations are awarded to faculty and graduate student instructors in Psychology and Neuroscience whose graduate course ratings are within the top 15% among all graduate instructors each semester (with a minimum of 5 student respondents). Congratulations to all of our Fall 2018 commendation recipients!